Can someone help me to create a schedule when to eat and excersise..?
How to get rid of fat around stomach area? I need to drop at least about 20 lbs of fat around my belly. I work grave shift 11pm-7am, come back home at 8 am, feed my family, clean, have to sleep at least 6 hrs, shower, cook for my kids, exchange a few words w everyone in the family and be out to work at 930pm. Have only one night off, time off have to generally clean my house and wash clothes, along w cooking....
Please need hourly help w schedule like Tuesday off, Wed to Monday.
Can i drink top water in NYC, considers as cleanest water...
- RishiLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
Yoga is a safe and long lasting (rather everlasting) method of loosing weight. You may start with the below program everyday:
1. Palm Tree Pose, 10 times
2. Swaying Palm Tree Pose, 10 times
3. Double Angle Pose, 10 times
4. Triangle Pose, 5 times
5. Sun Salutation, 12-15 rounds
6. Relaxation Pose, 5 mins
7. Twisting Cobra Pose, 10 times
8. Head to Knee Pose, 5 times each leg
9. Balance Pose, swapping hands and elbows alternatively
10. Relaxation with abdominal breath, 10 mins
11. Bellows Breathing, 5 mins
12. Alternate Nostril Breathing, 5 mins
Also every morning:
1. Drink one glass of water and practice Palm Tree Pose 10 times
2. Drink second glass of water and practice Swaying Palm Tree 10 times
3. Drink third glass of water and practice Waist Rotation Pose 10 times
4. Drink fourth glass of water and go to the toilet and sit for 5 mins
5. Then go to toilet and stay there for 5-7 mins without efforts and let the stomach clean itself.
And rest of the day:
b) Drink lime and honey every morning mixed with room temperature water.
c) Only drink lukewarm water whenever you are thirsty.
d) Avoid fats, spices and oily food
e) When hungry prefer seasonal fruits and vegetables instead
f) When you eat just think that 'this bite i'm chewing is getting efficiently absorbed and nourishing my body'. Then even you eat on the go you "eat consciously
Divine Wellness- Delivering yoga at your home
- Anonymous9 years ago
There is no such thing as spot reduction so just forget about how awesome that would be. You have to lower your overall body fat percentage.
Eat real clean and lower your caloric intake below what your normally eating now. Eat through out the day to keep your metabolism going, don't eat just one meal.
- chicken, turkey, fish
- wheat breads and pastas, they turn to sugar slower.
Start doing cardio, Im sure you can spare 15 minutes a day (how bad do you want this?)
-treadmill, walk of you have to
- if no access to equipment walk up and down your stairs or go outside.
That's a start, good luck.Source(s): Bro science