What is the generic name of Wayfarers?

I need to know the word that specifically describes this style of sunglasses:


Is "Wayfarers" copyrighted by Ray Ban or can it also be used to describe generic brands of the same style?

I have tried googling to find an answer with no luck.


2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.