Melissa asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

Does anyone have a AKC coupon code for litter registration?

I am registering a litter and I had a coupon code that I apparently misplaced. Anyone have an extra one? Thanks in advance!

Update:

you are right I don't know anything about coupons, I have always just paid the litter registration fee.

Update 2:

papaw, you misunderstood my question. I don't mean the puppies registration applications, I meant a $10 or $20 off coupon code. I had a coupon (im sure is expired by now and I cant find it) that I never used, its no big deal, but to save a few bucks here and there can never hurt!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • papaw
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A coupon code is generated by the AKC based on the Dam and Sire's AKC Registration numbers. The Breeder reports how many pups are in a litter and the AKC issues a coupon for each pup. You will have to go thru the Breeder and the AKC to verify which coupon number you were issued, that also contains the dog's sex and description, and get another. This is how they prevent people from using an invalid coupon to register an ill-bred dog.There will also be a fee for this through the AKC.

Papaw

Source(s): Oops! Sorry---My Bad! I agree about saving a few bucks! Papaw
    • Login to reply the answers
  • pascal
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Akc Online Registration

• 5 years ago

If you call the number 1-800-252-5545 mon - fri 8:30AM to 5PM EST use pin 74777 and just ask for a litter coupon, they will mail you some!!!!

• Debbie2 years agoReport

don't call this number!

• 5 years ago

I called AKC today and they said they no longer give coupons for litter registration. :((((

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

June 2014 update:

for the past few years this is how i recieved my coupons... now are given over the phone and is immediate!!

call 1-800-252-5545 mon - fri 8:30AM to 5PM EST use pin 74777 and just ask for a litter coupon. just did it ant it still works except now they give you the code immediately over the phone. litter registration was flat fee of 20.00$

• H
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Your best bet I think would be to contact the AKC..Their web site is www.akc.org. Maybe they can help you.

Source(s): Long time dog owner
  • 8 years ago

Oh sure, someone is going to give you a coupon code so you can register your byb litter - fat chance.

Codes are SPECIFIC for a litter, if you "lost" yours, you go through the AKC to get it replaced for your specific dog --- this isn't a coupon for cereal. Shows you have no idea what you're doing, just another byb trying to make some money off badly bred pets.

• ...Show all comments
    • 5 years agoReport

is there a more arrogant group of people than pro dog breeders?

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

maybe you can try this one http://www.hisaving.com/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.