Isn's YOLO the most annoying thing?

Yolo? It should stand for you only lack originality x.x I hate it when people say it . They say it for everything ! How do you feel about it ?

Favorite Answer

yolo isnt annoying... its only annoying until you make it annoying... if you dont like hearing it in a song then dont listen to that song... simply as that...

Ebonics get more and more ignorant as the generations go by. At least in the 80s and 90s slang words made sense, and didn't sound annoying. It's kind of sad that hip hop artists from the gangsta rap era had more of an education than the rappers of the digital age lol

YOLO IS annoying! Its the dumbest thing ever said/invented! I think everyone should know that we only live once by now!

You Obviously Lack Originality... yes YOLO is very annoying and so is drake and so is young money

The phrase originated over 20 years ago. Drake just popularized it. *yawn* I need something new to troll.

I know it's the stupidest fuc*ing thing. DRAKE SUCKS

Yeah, it pretty much just overused. Thats all people say at my high school now.