Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Brian asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What are Movies (New or old) that contain earthquakes or other natural disasters in them?

I am doing a video project and need movies that contain earthquakes in them, anyone know a list of them? That would be wonderful if you could share, thanks!

Favorite Answer

Volcano

2012

The Day After Tomorrow

• Leo

Earthquake is obviously the first one that comes to mind. I don't know what scored higher in that movie, the quake or the over acting. Ya gotta love a movie where an actress is only 7 years younger than the actor who is playing her father.

volcano in new york 2006

earthquake 1974

10.5 earthquake 2004

super eruption 2011

+++++++++ lots more

google it

Source(s): me