Army girlfriend...i have a couple questions?

I've been dating my army boy for 6 months and im developing deep feelings for him, faster then i expected. It seems like you get to know someone better and faster when theres 100s of miles between you. Well he wants to be an airborne ranger, hes finishing airborne school in fort benning next weekend ( will he... show more I've been dating my army boy for 6 months and im developing deep feelings for him, faster then i expected. It seems like you get to know someone better and faster when theres 100s of miles between you. Well he wants to be an airborne ranger, hes finishing airborne school in fort benning next weekend ( will he most likely get a pass since hes graduating early) He goes to rasp and pre ranger training i think then actual ranger school, how much will i hear from him. If at all

He thinks he might be stationed in germany.. What does that mean? Does it mean he wont really ever come home?

I know that dating a guy in the army is extremely difficult and calls for a lot of patience ive learned that pretty quick, and i know i can wait for him, i don't plan on marrying him anytime soon, but i know if i stay with him im gonna end up really loving him so i just want to know what its gonna be like dating a ranger. will i have to move a whole lot if we come to the point where i decide to go wherever he is. And please i dont need to be preached to about how hard it is on a relationship i just need to know being a ranger girlfriend consists of.
Thanks any information will be helpful.