Severe abdominal pain - sudden onset?

3 nights ago, I suddenly had an onset of severe stomach pain accompanied by sudden diarrhea and nausea. I vomited several times, with bright red streaks and dark clumps of blood in both vomit and stool. The stomach pain has been constant ever since, with varying levels of intensity. The diarrhea stopped for about 48 hours but then began again late yesterday. I have not vomited or been nauseous since, and have kept down all meals and fluids for the past 3 days. I have been to the doctor and in and out of the hospital having various blood work done, and have also had a CT scan, ultrasound, and Upper GI Endoscopy. I had the upper GI just this morning, and my surgeon said that everything looks normal. I have also been extremely tired lately, am slow to heal and quick to bruise, and had a fever the day all the pain started earlier on in the day. It hurts to breathe deeply or laugh. My doctors are baffled; does anyone with more medical knowledge than me have any idea what this could possibly be? I just want the pain to go away!

Favorite Answer

Same thing happened to me months ago. They still dont know what it is.. Maybe a new sickness?

Don't depend on answers from people do not know what they're talking about All we can give is an opinion. GO SEE A DOCTOR!

Source(s): Common Sense