Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Cladious asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

How Good is my Fantasy baseball team?

This is my first time really getting into this for baseball. I watch MLB but not as much as most fans that participate in the fantasy league. From the looks of it my team looks sold but except for maybe my pitchers and SS. But let me know what you think. I think I have too many bench players, but once again my first time doing this so I'm kinda clueless in what area I need to beef up.

C Buster Posey

1B Prince Fielder

2B Ian Kinsler

3B David Wright

SS Alexei Ramirez

OF Matt Kemp

OF Shin-Soo Choo

OF Michael Cuddyer

UTIL Dan Ugga

UTIL Paul Konerko

BN Jayson Werth

BN Adam Lind

BN Nick Swisher

BN Ian Desmond

BN J.P. Arencibia

SP Cole Hamels

SP C.J. Wilson

RP Joel Hanrahan

RP Brandon League

SP Matt Garza

SP Mat Latos

SP Michael Pineda

SP Ervin Santana

Update:

@Thomas thanks I dropped the 3 you suggested and am looking to pick up

Neftali Feliz

Derek Holland

and I was thinking of grabbing Kyle Lohse since he is hot right now and a free agent in my league. Getting ready to set up a trade with a friend for Shaun Marcum if they wanna do this

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

are you joking? this team is great! if choo bounces back and wright gets healthy this is an amazing team, but you need to drop/trade about three of your bench guys, arenbibia, desmond and swisher i would look to trade/drop for starting pitchers, 1 more RP wouldn't hurt either having a few starting pitchers on your bench you can rotate in on the days they pitch is what i usually do, put pineda on the DL and pick up a starter and trade/drop the three bench guys for starters and look for a reliever and your solid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.