WHat foods help burn fat?
WHat should i eat to lose a few extra lbs? and help my stomach shrink
thanks a bunch! :)
- RishiLv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
Natural and safe weight loss falls between 1.5 - 2.0 lbs a week. But if we intensify ways to achieving the goal may be we can crack the deal.
So for this month:
1. Drink only lukewarm water whenever you are thirsty, not more than 10 glasses a day
2. Cut down on salt completely, drink a glass of warm water before your any workouts
3. Every morning (before breakfast and after loo) and in the evening about sunset time practice
Sun Salutation for 6 rounds each time
4. Drink lime and honey every morning mixed in room temperature water
5. Avoid fats, spices and oily food
6. When hungry prefer seasonal fruits and vegetables instead
7. When you eat just think that 'this bite i'm chewing is getting efficiently absorbed and
nourishing my body'. Then even you eat on the go you "eat consciously"
8. Detox every morning:
a. Drink one glass of water and practice Palm Tree Pose 10 times
b. Drink second glass of water and practice Swaying Palm Tree 10 times
c. Drink third glass of water and practice Waist Rotation Pose 10 times
d. Drink fourth glass of water and go to the toilet and sit for 5 mins
e. Then go to toilet and stay there for 5-7 mins without efforts and let the stomach clean itself.
9. Workouts; Sun Salutation (morning & evenings), jog & run (as you have been doing but not
on a treadmill but in real), Easy Bow Pose, Boat Pose, Back Stretch Pose, Universal Spinal Twist
Out of all only restricting water intake and salt are a bit unnatural ways otherwise everything else is healthy :)
Keep up the spirits!
DIVINE WELLNESS- Delivering Yoga at Your Home
- Anonymous5 years ago
In regard to the thermal impact of food, refined (processed) carbohydrates and fats have a couple of third rate, which suggests that it needs solely concerning three calories for your body to use (burn) one hundred calories of refined carbohydrates and fats. By that, they're NOT thought of foods that burn fat
- Anonymous7 years ago
Do you have tested out Garcinia Cambogia Extract? Go from here : http://helpfulgarcinia.com/ . It will definitely helps your needs.
- 9 years ago
oatmeal burns fat , and so does grape fruit & water with lemmon