Mark
Lv 6
Mark asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 8 years ago

Philippine Poll: Joseph Estrada or Gloria Arroyo?

For you, which of the 2 is the worst President during their term?

Just those 2. I'm not talking about the other Presidents.

For me, its Joseph Estrada.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

ERAP alright, because GMA outsmarted every filipino

• 8 years ago

Joseph Estrada

• 8 years ago

GLORIA ARROYO.

Mas mahirap ang meron pinagaralan compare to a President who hardly went to college or university and finish one college course. Joseph never finish anything, he is a high school student drop out from Ateneo de Manila and thereafter begun his career in the Philippines movies together with his late friend FPJ.

Gloria on the other hand is a university graduate, St. Scholastica college if I am not mistaken and thereafter took a masteral degree in the US that is why she brag about having Bill Clinton as his classmate, I think if I am not mistaken this is Stanford university.

Ang may pinagaralan magaling mag nakaw at magsinungaling compare to people who hardly went to school. Just observe your surroundings and the people living in the community. Ang mga mayabang ay iyong tapos sa colehiyo. pero hindi lahat of course. siempre magyayabang ka dahil meron kang pinagaralan eh but not all who finish college are that smart. And those who have masteral degree are the worst kind because they can rob you and at the same time keep the money and still tell you they are the most honest people on earth. Take a look at Gloria and the present Chief Justice Renato Corona only a few examples of Filipinos who have finish top of their class in college and had occupied a government post.

• lolit
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

i agree with you joseph estrada the worst president .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alfred
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

is there any difference?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.