FOR JEHOVAH's witnesses...?

first of all if you guys say that you call GOD by his personal name why is it JEHOVAH and not YHWH (YAHWEH). i believe this was the name GOD gave himself. JEHOVAH is corrupted meaning it is a mixture of the consonant of YHWH and vowels of ADONAI in the Hebrew language. (Hebrew vowels are like punctuation sign) thus... show more first of all if you guys say that you call GOD by his personal name why is it JEHOVAH and not YHWH (YAHWEH). i believe this was the name GOD gave himself. JEHOVAH is corrupted meaning it is a mixture of the consonant of YHWH and vowels of ADONAI in the Hebrew language. (Hebrew vowels are like punctuation sign) thus giving the sound YAHOWAI. translated in Latin as JEHOVAH. this was done so that no one would take the name of YHWH in vain which is a sin its just like HASHEM meaning "The name". so if i would want to call GOD by HIS name it would be YHWH and not JEHOVAH.

and when JESUS appeared to HIS disciples the BIBLE clearly states that Thomas fell on the ground addressing to JESUS in those very words "MY LORD AND MY GOD.." and JESUS never stopped him. if JESUS allowed this statement this means that HE IS GOD.

don't say that he was shocked so exclaiming the words "O MY GOD" this would have been blasphemy and hence rebuked once more by JESUS. the Greek language is clear on this point.

i have many more questions but plz answer those few questions. i don't want references from other books or verses trying to turn what i've said. and yeah don't use your version of the BIBLE to be fair lets use the original one. no one is favored then.
Update: i am not saying that i use king james or someone might correct it. use the hebrew and greek bible. then answer then no one can say it has errors. and for dust who is saying that thomas said MY GOD because of supremacy so according to you you have 2 gods.
15 answers 15