Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Should the judge in the Zimmerman case declare no bail to prevent FOX News from paying Zimmerman's bail so?

they can get him for an interview?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He doesn't listen, not even to his lawyers, the more he talks the better for the prosecutor. He thinks, like most criminals do. They think they are smarter than everyone else.

• 8 years ago

I would think CNN would pay bail. Not about facts, just trying to catch up to fox. CNN is rabid with racism, hate. I TRY to listen, go to Fox where they are happier but gave non stop coverage when we were being hit by tornadoes. CNN was busy with Romney. In USA, innocent until proven guilty. Took 2 months.....this is not TV, solved in an hour. I am appalled they only time Sharpton, Jackson seen/heard in election year, if a black killed. What about all the other kids killed in last years? Drive by's, stray bullets. Guess those kids were just collateral damage.......meant nothing. Am sure parents disagree, and I agree with them

• 8 years ago

The Judge should not allow POLITICS, the MEDIA,the President or any other people with 'agendas' (i.e. rev. Jessie, rev. Al, Black Nazi Panthers, Spike Lee, NRA, Sean Hannity, etc.) to set the tone or the 'agenda' for ANY of Zimmerman's arrest, detention, or trial. All of these have messed things up enough.

Let the criminal justice system WORK the way it is supposed to.

• 8 years ago

The police have already refused to say where he is being held. No doubt they will keep him in protective custody. After all, the Black Panthers have already put a ten grand bounty on his head. Now that the charge has been formally laid, the matter is before the courts and thus out of bounds for the media.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Only if they also arrest and jail all the scumbag liars and racists who want to kill or imprison someone who's innocent until proven guilty (and who in addition, has quite a bit of evidence on his side). This is a nation of laws, not mob justice and the court of ignorant public opinion.

• CJ
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Under the Constitution, if this man has posed no threat so far.....he is entitled to bail. Why is it that the liberal media and the mob mentality have this man convicted already, and he has not even stood trial? Are we reduced to mob rule now?

• 8 years ago

Thats not necessary

• Chuck
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Judge should do what he/she thinks is best.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

You really hate innocent people don't you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.