Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

POLL: What is the longest time you have ever gone without taking a shower?

What is the longest time you have ever gone without taking a shower or a bath, that you can remeber? For me, about two weeks when I was like 10 years old.

Best Answer

Umm..Like 3 weeks when I was about 5 because my mom was ill and I didnt know how to reach the shower...or turn it on :/

2 days

probably like 4 days when I was younger. Now I don't go more than 2, I miss the refreshing feeling of a nice shower :)

this is really digusting but i think when i was younger about 6 i went 2 weeks without one..because i saw a spider in there so i swore to never go in there again but then i forgot after 2 weeks hehehe

• Melody

Two weeks, when I was about 8 or 9.

An entire week, it was so horrible but I had a slight injury so that kept me from taking a shower

1 month. I was a lazy 14 year old dude at the time.

Weeks.

about 2 weeks. not by choice. a hurricane knocked out power where I was for almost a month. no running water.

Few days but not a week