Christians only: Can God forgive adultery based on divorce/remarry situation?

I heard a person say that adulterers are doomed for hell. Both my husband and I have been married before. Mine was marriage on paper, but my husband abandoned me and was doing evil things I won't go into. My husband on the other hand divorced his wife because they just were not getting a long. "But I tell... show more I heard a person say that adulterers are doomed for hell. Both my husband and I have been married before. Mine was marriage on paper, but my husband abandoned me and was doing evil things I won't go into. My husband on the other hand divorced his wife because they just were not getting a long. "But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to commit adultery, and anyone who marries a woman so divorced commits adultery." How do you repent from divorce/remarry situation?
Update: Thanks Chris and all the others. I love Jesus and trying to live a holy life. He's revealed himself to me three times and I know he's very real. God bless you all