Small Business Owners Help !?

I have an economics class and I have to interview small business owners. If you are a small business owner can you please answer at least 7 of the following questions, thanks (: 1.) What prompted you to begin or buy this business ? 2.) What kinds of problems did you anticipate before you started ? 3.)What kinds... show more I have an economics class and I have to interview small business owners. If you are a small business owner can you please answer at least 7 of the following questions, thanks (:
1.) What prompted you to begin or buy this business ?
2.) What kinds of problems did you anticipate before you started ?
3.)What kinds of problems did you deal with the daily operation of your business?
4.) What types of employees do you have(part-time,full-time,hourly wage, salary)
5.) Do the different types of employees have different positives/negatives to you as an employer, please explain.
6.)Before starting your business, did you have a business plan?
7.)What do you find most rewarding about owning your business?
8.) As a small business owner do you believe you have any advantages over large corporations? If so, why?
9.)What advice would you offer to anyone who is thinking about starting a business of his or her own ?
1 answer 1