What makes a good bimbo look?

The right hair color and style is no doubt important, but what about makeup? Lots of it? What colors? Nails, clothes?? Specific suggestions on how to get the perfect bimbo look would be really great. I don't necessarily want to have the whole look all the time (unless I look totally hot), but want to be able to at least look like a complete bimbo at times. Any suggestions, pictures, tutorials would be great!

Like I said, I don't necessarily want to be a bimbo full time. I just think it would be fun to do it sometimes. I love to shock people and I love to be put into humiliating positions. This seems like a good opportunity to do both. Maybe a pic or two of what others think a bimbo looks like might shed some light on why you seem to think it is not a "hot" look.

Favorite Answer

Try a pompadour hair style, this is done with back combing. french tips, dark makeup, smoky eyes and a substantial amount of make-up usually applied heavily. Daring colors, False eyelashes would be a good touch. Pink shiny lips are also a bimbo trademark. I would suggest that you get long French manicure nails. That would be a great touch. If you have time or the desire, a tan would make you very bimbo-ish. The only necessity I can think of is an extreme push up bra. Blonde hair is also bimbo like and a short black coctail dress - show clevage, super high heels, lots of bling , long fake nails, fake tan, bronzer, straightened hair also. Normally, a lot of flesh and skin on show and over done make-up. lol

Also you have to have the right attitude, so act sexy, look sexy and where clothes that compliment and expose your curves.

Personally, I have no idea why you would want to like a bimbo, because they are over done and look like drag queens. They cover up and smear sooo mujch make-up on and the look is not 'hot' or 'attractive' either and may people see this. Natural beauty is the way to go because that way you don't look fake. Why you would want to look like a bimbo I have nooo idea, but it's up to you and your choice, but I hope I helped you achieve the bimbo look - but i wouldn't say it's a hard look to obtain. Just cover up in make-up and show- off your body.

Have fun anyways :)

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What makes a good bimbo look?

The right hair color and style is no doubt important, but what about makeup? Lots of it? What colors? Nails, clothes?? Specific suggestions on how to get the perfect bimbo look would be really great. I don't necessarily want to have the whole look all the time (unless I look totally hot), but...

Source(s): good bimbo look: https://tr.im/EPEpn

Bimbos wear clothing one or two sizes too small. Their hair and make up are over done. They look stupid and attract dumb guys. Why on earth would you want to do that, I wonder. Oh, by the way, bimbos are never hot, they look ridiculous and no one takes a bimbo seriously.