Ok so I'm tryna lose weight..!?
Now I'm on a really busy tight schedule , like 10 of school.!
But I was wondering if I jogged after school for about an hour and drink plenty of water which is what I always drink and smaller portions of food will I lose weight?
Cause i Dont have time in the morning to eat breakfast and I will never eat school lunch .! So I eat when I'm come home.!
But what other stuff can I do to lose weight I weigh like 140 something and I just want a smaller stomach.! I'm not tryna be a toothpick.! Also I'm 16 and female lol if that has anything to do with it!
Well any advice will help thanks.!
- ?Lv 59 years agoFavorite Answer
Yoga is a safe and long lasting (rather everlasting) method of loosing weight. You may start with the below program everyday:
1. Palm Tree Pose, 10 times
2. Swaying Palm Tree Pose, 10 times
3. Double Angle Pose, 10 times
4. Triangle Pose, 5 times
5. Sun Salutation, 12-15 rounds
6. Relaxation Pose, 5 mins
7. Twisting Cobra Pose, 10 times
8. Head to Knee Pose, 5 times each leg
9. Balance Pose, swapping hands and elbows alternatively
10. Relaxation with abdominal breath, 10 mins
11. Bellows Breathing, 5 mins
12. Alternate Nostril Breathing, 5 mins
Also every morning:
1. Drink one glass of water and practice Palm Tree Pose 10 times
2. Drink second glass of water and practice Swaying Palm Tree 10 times
3. Drink third glass of water and practice Waist Rotation Pose 10 times
4. Drink fourth glass of water and go to the toilet and sit for 5 mins
5. Then go to toilet and stay there for 5-7 mins without efforts and let the stomach clean itself.
And rest of the day:
b) Drink lime and honey every morning mixed with room temperature water.
c) Only drink lukewarm water whenever you are thirsty.
d) Avoid fats, spices and oily food
e) When hungry prefer seasonal fruits and vegetables instead
f) When you eat just think that 'this bite i'm chewing is getting efficiently absorbed and nourishing my body'. Then even you eat on the go you "eat consciously
Divine Wellness- Delivering yoga at your home
- Anonymous9 years ago
By goly eat breakfast!