Does tj maxx sell Abercrombie, Hollister, or American Eagle clothes there?

I was just wondering because I might go there tomorrow. How much are those brands discounted? What other known brands for clothing, purses, and shoes do they sell there?:)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, but it depends on the store. If the store you go to does have items from Abercrombie, Hollister, and American Eagle, you would find them in the juniors' section. They are usually 20-40% off the typical price that you would see in those stores.

Other known brands for clothing that are available at TJMAXX are Roxy, Hurley, Billabong, Aerie, Rocawear, Express, Ed Hardy, Free People, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Nautica, Michael Kors, Willi Smith, Betsey Johnson, BCBG, Max Azria, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, et cetera.

Popular brands for purses include Coach, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Dooney and Bourke, Kathy Van Zeeland, Michael Kors, XOXO, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, and a lot of Italian designer bags.

Popular brands for shoes include Steve Madden, Jessica Simpson, Ralph Lauren, Coach, Michael Kors, Juicy Couture, Tommy Hilfiger, Nine West, DKNY, et cetera.

Hope I helped!

Source(s): Work at TJ MAXX
  • 9 years ago

Yup, I see hollister and American eagle all the time. Sure, their hollister clothes aren't exactly the cutest but on an occasion they do have some nice ones. American Eagle, being my favorite store, is one to look out for. Most AE clothes sold at TJ Maxx are marked down from 5-10 dollars and are up to date!

Source(s): Meee
  • 4 years ago

Hollister Purses

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It depends on the specific store you go to. The ones I have been to have them, as well as designer labels, such as Michael Kors, for example.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.