Was This Wrong Of Him? (LGBT)?

Me and my partner had sex last night (His first time, but I had my first time 3 years ago). Well, me and him felt so great, but tired afterwords that we just laid in the bed staring at the ceiling after we were finished. He fell asleep and I was still feeling great. I looked at him asleep and kissed him on the lips and pulled the covers over both of us and I turned over to face my TV playing Jay Leno and I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning and he wasn't there. He left me a note saying that he had to get home early but never gave a reason. Was this wrong of him? Also, I'm Openly Gay so I had sex with my MALE partner. Anyone who try's to deny me happiness can go kiss a f*cking car bumper for all I care. But yeah, was this wrong of him?

Favorite Answer

Its LGBT - we assume your gay.

It was his first time - maybe he felt a little freaked and just needed to process on his own. You didn't say how long you had been together?

I remember the first time I bottomed I found it a little hard to wrap my head around to start with - it kind of felt like "Right well that seals it - no going back for me now".

Talk to him and see if he;s OK.

I'm totally with being gay. What I think is you should give him time to explain himself or time to show you that you are just being a liitle over stressed and that he probably just had to go do something and really didn't think you would get upset if he didn't tell you all the details. And if he really was tring to ditch then he wasn't worth it, you are amazing and if cant see that then **** him...:)

Source(s): My brain...

I don't think it was wrong with him. Maybe he was confused about what had happened and he panicked and left or maybe he was just in a hurry to write a long letter. But try giving him a call and talking to him about it and ask him how he feels about it.

Source(s): My boyfriend now of 4 years did the same thing after the first night we hooked up. But he was just in a hurry and also didn't want to say to much and feel like he was just making excuses. A little later in the day he had sent me an e-mail but I didn't know bc I don't check my email acct that often and I gave him a call and made plans to see him a couple days later and here we are 4 yrs later and the $ex has only gotten better ;) And now I like when he gets up and leaves for work and doesn't leave me a novel, but thats only cause I love to hear his voice later in the day.

I don't know. Is he openly gay? He might be conflicted. I can't defend or condemn him; I don't know his reasons. Maybe the experience weirded him out or something. Just talk to him, it's best to clear the air than be angry or wonder why he did what he did.