Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

who wants to fight me? marquis of queensbury rules? what have you?

Favorite Answer

I say sir, I'll have a spot of that.

Have at it. Do your damnedest.

Let's see the cut of your jib.

on the time this grow to be being pronounced, I doubt a lot of human beings even nonetheless this combat might happen in Japan (by way of Tyson's rape conviction). jap officers would not have permit him into the rustic. the reason it grow to be being pronounced lots on the time grow to be because of the fact Tyson grow to be on the ingredient the place he relatively needed the money (purely like now). Bob Sapp is a huge movie star in Japan (which may be sure that considered one of these combat is a great financial draw, which might maybe be sure Tyson of a good sized payday), yet aside from his length, is a extraordinarily indifferent MMA fighter. i'm optimistic if those combat even handed off whilst it grow to be being touted, Tyson might have obliterated Sapp interior 2 minutes...purely like Mirko 'CroCop' Filipovic did. yet now...i'm no longer so optimistic. it ought to count on how lots Tyson trains, and needs/ desires the money. by employing some money owed, Sapp is getting slightly beter at his floor scuffling with, so my wager is that he might seek for to take down Tyson early, and attempt and pummel him, or attempt and faucet Tyson.

Not looking for a fight... but trained in SPECWAR unarmed CQB.

Prefer not to bruise up my hands though... carrying a Colt M1911 .45 ACP in my tactical holster.

Advance towards me in an aggressive manner male brethren.

I think the person above me wants to fight you.

I have a 9mm.

Is that good enough?

how bout pistols at ten paces?