i need help with my PC :(?

i am so freaking sad right now! am crying my tear channels dry!

the thing is, that ive bough a brand new Aspire Acer desktop PC

(specs are win7 home premium,,, intel core I5 precessor 2300

AMD radeon HD 6450 up to 4095mb

8gb DDR3 memory

640gb hard drive

DVD super multi-drive

ingtergrated LAN 10/100/1000

multi-in 1 media card reader)

but it has no internet connection(it requires wired connection) so we bough a brand new network adapter card TP-link(tl-WN851ND) but my PC can't use the card as my PC is to "small"

what am i supposed to do?? i was looking into the warranty which is 3 years from today

but since the item isn't broke or even used! can i send it back and get my money back from them sellers?? i wasted a grand total of over 6000 swedish K into that PC + monitor + the network card and they won't fit togheter?? the PC is new(ive had it for like less than 4 months)

am crying my ******* tears dry! please help

EDIT!!! well i can't plug in my PC to the modem as the modem is downstairs and i have my desktop(stationary) upstairs and moving them downstairs is impossible

Favorite Answer

Replace those tears of sadness with tears of joy!

Go here and pick out a Wireless USB stick to plug into your USB port. -> http://www.dlink.se/cs/Satellite?c=Page&childpagen...

Your modem should plug into the ingtergrated LAN 10/100/1000 port.

• Jason

Why don't you get a wireless router and buy a usb dongle this is by far the easiest way to connect to the internet and in this day and age a wired connection is virtually unheard of

• Joe

If you want to use a wireless network, just get a network adapter that plugs into one of your USB connectors.