?
Lv 4
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is Obama "Opening up the World to Islam" like he said he would in his book?

Britain now has about 1/3rd of the population Islamic and Shariah law.

African nations have dozens of countries that Islamic radicals are doing Genocides on Christians etc..

America now has over 2,000 mosques and Islamic Schools everywhere and CAIR suing states that ban Shariah law .

Muslim Bro org is forming a Caliphate in the Middle East- more genocide of Christians and gays.

There is Chaos in Israel on their Borders daily- bombings daily inside Israel from Gaza- Hamas terrorists.

Iran is nearly ready with their nuclear program to cause a river of blood, and now even Black Panthers in America are calling for rivers of blood.

Farrakhan nation of Islamic Chicago leader said they will wipe America off the face of the planet.

Mexican Drug Cartel hooked up with Hezbola in Mexico.

Hezbola are in Venezuela training to be terrorists there.

Obama has cut our military big time.

Obama is suing states in America who want to protect our Borders.

Its all starting to fall into place and make sense of what their agenda is for us now - ha?

Update:

Germany pres.. even said this Culture of Islam isn't working out- they refuse to socialize with them.

France- they banned the Burka and now are banning radical Islamic Imams - alot of them!

Update 2:

Look at Obamas words on page 86 of his book about his so called "Father" It was more about Malcolmx on that page and how Obama will finish out Malcolms dreams. To unite the world in the name of Islam- find leaders to help him accomplish this dream. Amazing!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • gatita
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't believe you understand the impact Sharia Law would have upon U.S. citizens if it is adopted. This info has been written by scholars who are knowlegable about this topic. I truly believe if he is reelected this could happen inasmuch as he is the only American President to apologize for actions of our military, it is claimed the Qu'ran burnings were a mistake. It was a terrible mistake for us to be involved in this war and I know Obama is NOT to blame for the war. You don't have to believe me but this is all over the web and it does happen. I don't mean to argue but something is going to happen to our country, mark my words. This info is not new but obviously you are not aware of the true nature of Islam which has a "warrior mentality".

The biggest problem with sharia law is the move in the U. S. by Muslims to incorporate it into U. S. law and it is gaining momentum. Sources included in my answer.

Top ten reasons why sharia or Islamic law is bad for all societies:

10. Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.

9. Islam allows husbands to hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives

8. Islam allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.

7. Islam commands that a male and female thief must have the right hand cut off since is the clean hand and used for eating since the left hand is used for cleaniness after toileting. They are then forced to use the unclean hand.

6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

5. Islam commands that homosexuals must be executed. In April 2005, a Kuwaiti cleric says homosexuals should be thrown off a mountain or stoned to death.

4. Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.

3. Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Qu'ran and even sharia itself.

2. Islam orders apostates to be killed. In Iran an academic was condemned to death for criticizing clerical rule in Iran. The rulers assert that he was insulting Muhammad and Shi'ite laws.

1. Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad.

Obama’s Legal State Department Adviser: Impose Sharia Law on America

Published by Benyamin Solomon on April 9, 2009 in Opinions

Tags: Harold Koh, President Obama, sharia law, United States

Obama’s pick as the legal State department adviser sees no wrong in imposing Sharia law, which is one of the most backwards set of fascist-like laws. This will also show detailed analysis on the radical Islamist threat and a little bit on the deadly consequences of Sharia law. Read more: http://newsflavor.com/opinions/obamas-le%E2%80%A6

Sharia Law not forbidden in Oklahoma courts | Washington ...

Judicial activism and Sharia Law are starting to ... that prevented the voter-approved state constitutional amendment from taking effect.

http://www.communities.washingtontimes.c…

Islamic law says that these punishments are imposed for highway robbery, and in some cases crucifixion does not need a murder before it is imposed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/08/t%E2%80%A6

Sharia Law Gains Foothold in US—Federal Judge Upholds ...

Sharia Law Gains Foothold in US—Federal Judge Upholds Government Funding of Islam ... of Western Civilization and the United States. This is the same law ...

http://www.a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2011%E2%80%A6

Federal Court Blocks Oklahoma Ban On Shariah Law | Fox News

Federal court blocks Oklahoma ban on Shariah law. Published January 11 ... The court in Denver upheld U.S. District Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange's order blocking ...

http//www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01…

Is Sharia Law a Threat to the American Judicial System ...

As it turns out the judge ... the courts upheld the ... to accept or tolerate sharia law or muslims. I for one support their deportation out of United States of America.

http://www.godfatherpolitics.com/4571/is%E2%80%A6

gatita

Degree in History (focus Jewish studies) and Spanish, New Mexico State U. 1990

Source(s): sources cited in answer
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No.

Its Allah swt who is opening up the world for islam.

And you cannot do anything about it.

This is going to happen that islam will reach every home.This promise is given by our beloved Prophet Muhammad saas.

@gatita

Are you a criminal to be afraid of these laws?all these laws are applicable to criminal disbelievers violators.

In Saudi arabia all these laws are in place.Do you think any decent straight forward citizen have any trouble living there?In fact saudi arabia is the most peaceful and calm and queit country in the world.

People enjoy life fearlessly.Criminals and rapists ,murderers,alcoholoic drivers,drug abusers,drug pushers etc are not allowed to inflict irrepairable damage to women children and decent innocent citizens.Alhamdulillah saudi arabia is the least violent and lowest crime rate against women.

all other GCC contries too are by and large peaceful though they have yet to implement sharia law.

• 9 years ago

It amazes me that you continue to insist that we are being manipulated when all you do is post a bunch of issues and blame Obama for them, even though he had nothing to do with them.

I'll just take the first one. Exactly how did Obama cause a rise in Muslim immigrants into Britain? And where do you find shariah law to be the controlling law in Britain? The President of the US cannot force another country to take immigrants and shariah is only used for civil issues by people who voluntarily submit to it, meaning Muslims with property, marital, etc., issues.

You must think everyone out here is manipulated by the dog whistle "scary Muslims" just like you are.

• 9 years ago

A third of the entire population of the UK would be over 20 million people! Muslims, in fact, make up only 3% of the ENTIRE POPULATION!

I'm no fan of Islam but let's not exaggerate. Sharia Law also, where practiced within the UK, does not supersede the law of the land, and is mainly used in various inner community disputes. For instance, a man couldn't kill his daughter for 'dishonour' and get away with it because its ok under Sharia--he would still be charged with murder under British law. 9And again, not saying I agree with any Sharia in the UK--I don't.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Plus, Obama had the terrorists of the Muslim Brotherhood as guests at the White House and has pledged 1.5 billion dollars to them in aid.

• 9 years ago

Haven't you heard?

Or are you listening to that Drug Addictr Nazi on Propaganda Radio again?

Obama is not the President of the World and other countries are allowed to do as they please as long as they don't hurt us, like Bush let them do on 9/11, or hurt anyone we love.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"The One" is every bit as dangerous as the Mafia, and when you're trying to defeat an organization built on lies and deceit you should remain honest! Stick to actual facts, don't make them up

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

One world under Gods rule. What? You should try loving someone.

It'll do you good.

• 9 years ago

Interesting. Which book, what page?

• 9 years ago

False. Britain doesnt have sharia law...LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.