Electric vehicles articles - help!?

I am writing here because I desperately need more material for my project - I am writing a thesis about Electrical Vehicles - shortly EV, and I am frustrated, because I don't have enough of credible material. I am searching for articles or publications on internet for electrical vehicles ranging from... show more I am writing here because I desperately need more material for my project - I am writing a thesis about Electrical Vehicles - shortly EV, and I am frustrated, because I don't have enough of credible material. I am searching for articles or publications on internet for electrical vehicles ranging from amateur to professional reviews, if possible. I would like to find ones that are written by professionals and experts - how the EV are working, prospects for the EV now and in the future, evaluations of EV against the fuel vehicles and so on. I am on my wits' end, because our local library has zero of the mentioned publications. So please, I would appreciate your help, as much as you can give it to me.

Thank you in advance, and I'm hoping to see many positive results there,

Dogsbody