Issue with Intermatic Leviton 6260 Light Switch, need help.?

My timed light switch is attached to my ceiling fan in my bedroom, and it has several settings. I can set it to stay on for an hour, a half hour, twenty minutes, ten minutes, or indefinitely (by holding down the 'hold' button for about three seconds). The past few weeks, the timer hasn't been working.... show more My timed light switch is attached to my ceiling fan in my bedroom, and it has several settings. I can set it to stay on for an hour, a half hour, twenty minutes, ten minutes, or indefinitely (by holding down the 'hold' button for about three seconds). The past few weeks, the timer hasn't been working. If set it to an hour, it'll stay on for about a minute. If I put it on 'hold', it'll turn off after about ten seconds. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it, and my father doesn't have the time. Help?
1 answer 1