Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 8 years ago

Plenty of fish saying?

I remember hearing that saying but someone responded saying something funny pretty much proving it wrong does anyone know what it was? It was on a tv show I think but I don't remember which one

Favorite Answer

I'm couldn't find what you wanted, but how about:

There's plenty of fish in the sea.. ? Yeah? Well 50% are girls, 30% are over 18, and 15% are under 10, which leaves 5% of the population. 2% of the remaining fish are taken, and we haven't even gotten into the personalities of the fish, what the fish looks like, and what you two have in common. After all of that narrowing down, there is only one fish left in the sea. That fish is your Nemo, so never let anyone dare to tell you that there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Plenty of fish, or plenty offish?

There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I don't want a fish!

There are plenty of fish in the sea, but most of them are bottom feeders.

There are plenty of fish in the sea, but I always seem to wind up with a flounder.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. Unfortunately, most of them have been thrown back by other people. If they're not caviar, they're cat food.

i dont even care if your on plenty of fish and have a boyfriend i just wanted 60,000 or a corvette when someone comes and threatened me for 60,000 to me it dosnt mean anything except im getting a corvette ahah i dont care if you have a boyfriend or can get a dodge challenger its only 40,000 not 60,000

wow