Have a 1994 Mitsubishi Galant 2.4L MFI SOHC 4cyl.What other makes N models uses the same distributor?

Hello,

I have a with a bad distributor. I'm going to to a junk yard to to get one. however if I don't get my car make or model in the yard. what other car or make uses or have the same distributor? thanks in advance

Category

Cars & Transportation > Maintenance & Repairs

Favorite Answer

Your car has Mitsubishi 4G64 engine. After 4G63, the 4G64 is the second largest variant, at 2,351 cc. Early models were 8-valve SOHC, but a later 16-valve SOHC and DOHC version was also produced. All used MPFI and had an 86.5 mm bore and 100 mm stroke. Here is a list of car that uses this engine:

1990–present Mitsubishi L200

1990–1996 Mitsubishi Mighty Max

1986-1998 Hyundai Grandeur

1994–2003 Mitsubishi Galant

1996-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse

1989–1991 Hyundai Sonata

1990–1992 Dodge Ram 50

2001–2005 Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus

1998-2005 Mitsubishi Montero (V11 - 2 door) Latin America version

Source(s): Wikipedia & personal experience

The devil is in the significant factors. Is the motor vehicle interior of driving selection the place you may look at. how many sources vendors. Any maintenance information. Is the unique vendors handbook blanketed. i might have a Toyota mechanic positioned it on a improve and look at below heavily. There are rubber "boots" that carry particular lubricants had to the drivetrain that have a tendency to crack and leak with age. Has the Air Cond plumbing been switched out to settle for the hot type refridegerant. Do the belts and hoses seem nicely maintained? My suggestion is to bypass forward and discover newer sort with fewer miles. Older automobiles, even Toyotas with that many miles that have not been nicely maintained can develop right into a funds pit and go away you stranded. making an investment extra funds now can advise saving various funds and difficulty sooner or later.