Last week some people came to my door asking for donations for someone with 'leukemia'?

i told them 'i won't give you any money but i'll pray for you'. they got angry and started going on about how god doesn't like people who are greedy and started talking about a bunch of bs from the bible. after this day i haven't been getting any mail, which is extremely weird because i get... show more i told them 'i won't give you any money but i'll pray for you'. they got angry and started going on about how god doesn't like people who are greedy and started talking about a bunch of bs from the bible. after this day i haven't been getting any mail, which is extremely weird because i get mail everyday. i also think they are tampering with the trash cans in the front yard because yesterday someone apparently kicked it in the middle of the street littering everything that was in it all over. there was also a dent in it that i won't be able to get out. what can i do to get these crazy people to stop harassing me. i haven't done anything wrong. all i did was try to help someone by praying and this is the thanks i get? this is horrible.
10 answers 10