why in a group of girls its always the fat one that is really loud and attention seeking?

it proper pisses me off

Anna go away no one likes you

Caramel Noir Yeah i was going to say that aswell!!!!

Jennifer Taylor, you are allways allways in the same questions as me and i read your stuff and thought you was an ok girl, but now... i think you are the type of person my question is about

Favorite Answer

well you are were good until you said attention seeking. The fat one is usually not always the attention seeking. Skinny girls can play that attention seeking role. The better they look the more attention they feel like they crave and maybe they more they get.

With that said you are correct the fat one is always the cblocker and the one who never can accept that they didnt do what it take to ensure they were in a better position to beat out their friend for competition. You have to keep your body in tip top shape, otherwise you can't expect attention and be upset cause you don't get it. What I haven't understood is why can't some women figure this out.

Source(s): crmel i can't believe you beat me to the cblock comment lol

I notice this. Idk why but they also hang out w/ really hot girls. My girlfriend (she's hot) has a friend that is fat and always loud. For sure not a race thing b/c this girl is white.

I completely agree except for the fat part. Sometimes it's a loud skinny girl who trying to get all the attention. Either way, whoever it is, its because they feel like that's the only way people will pay attention to them

They usually don't get as much attention and hope that someone will notice them, even if it's for being loud. Also, when I have had gfs like that, they were big time cb'ers and would always find something wrong with the dude hitting on you. It is sad unless you're a dude who likes a bigger woman. There are plenty who do.

to make herself feel better i guess

she's most likely to be black

Why do Idiots like you wear all those different patterns like it's cute? are you seeking attention and plus your name is underwear wearer, so you're irrelevant.

@ Anna please stop stealing people pics and I hope you aren't a black girl, because I would think black girls are secure enough with themselves they wouldn't have to resort to stealing other people's pics..

right this is a concern for you: stressful wealthy wigga lady: Yo dawgz, who like black eyed peas? they so hardcore! Yo! You: close UP in simple terms close THE F**ok UP!! I HATE YOU!! close THE F**ok UP N***ER WANNA BE B***H!!!! She'll be silent then.