who s naturally beautiful? kareena kapoor or katrina kaif?

Favorite Answer

kareena is naturally beautiful . ''ONE face that I believe doesn't need any make-up is Kareena's. Her face is flawless and I just love her without any make-up. She also has the best skin. It is perfect just like a baby's, pink and beautiful. '' -One of India's leading celebrity make-up artists Marvie Ann Beck

Kareena Kapoor <> She looks great, has gorgeous legs, reasonable figure & good personality. She is going young but is a fairly good style icon as many fancy her. But her profession does not go hand in hand with her. On screen she is seen as arrogant, divisive & bad-mouthed. Katrina Kaif <> She looks lively, composed, athletic yet she plays the girl 2 blocks down. Her style is mixing with the public and doing a good models role. In her acting profession, I've always felt she is not much of a mainstream actress as our directors will not allow it to be so. So in conclusion, I would say Kareena's going places although she is not the one with the better looks

kareena kapoor :) she looks beautiful without make up

Neither ,unfortunately.

i think kareena is more beautiful than katrina and its not because i dont like katrina i really think kareena is prettier LOL

I'm not a fan of either, but I've seen the pics and I have to say that though Kareena has envy worth skin, it is Katrina who is naturally beautiful~

Source(s): Me ^.^ ~