Confused and need help to understand a girl, I love.... please helpp meeee!!!!!?

Hello Guys, I posted a question similar to this before, so copy-pasting the description here... my question is different here.... Please answer me......... I am very very confused and saddd...!!  This girl is no ordinary one. She is truly an amazing person...!! but, she is confusing me these days..... She is... show more Hello Guys, I posted a question similar to this before, so copy-pasting the description here... my question is different here.... Please answer me......... I am very very confused and saddd...!! 

This girl is no ordinary one. She is truly an amazing person...!! but, she is confusing me these days.....
She is my junior in college and loved me wholeheartedly for year and a half. during that time, I always treated her as a best friend and I never thought beyond that... Later, I flew to US for doing my MS. However, we were constantly in touch using Gtalk until January last year, when I told her to move on and she sort of moved on... and had a long-distance relationship with a guy who was always behind her for years(she never liked him). We were in touch even after she is with this guy.. but, she never told me about him...... One day, I really thought that she is the right one and tried to give a hint that I started loving her too, on phone.... she cried saying that its too late and told about how she agreed to that guy who she never like much..... we kind of fought with each other....... and didnt speak to each other for months........... That was the time, after 4 years that I never spoke to her for MONTHS.... At that time, i realised her importance........ and was always regretting about my behaviour when I was in college, back in India..........

One day, she pinged me on gtalk and said....they hated each other for so many things and within 6 months they broke up........

Now, she is talking to me, only like a fren..... nothing more than that.... Although, she knowsss I am truly in love with her......dying to see her and talk to her....

We speak for hours and hours on gtalk.....these days..... but, she chats as if " im just, one of her" casual frens

She always used to say things like miss you, love you etc……. before and always use to put a lot of smilys in the conversation before…….. but, these days, the conversations is very straight and simple……. But, she laughs if I play a joke…. She puts smileys ocassionally…… and when I say miss you, she just replies with :) but doesn’t say miss you too or somethingggg…..!!!
I feel she stopped loving me and I am really confuseddd and sad........ I will never loose her ever again………!!!! Not even in my dreamssss :( I miss her so much !!!!

Please tell me how to proceed in order to win her back……

Only serious comments pleaseeeee...!