where can i read revolution 2020 online?

i want to read this book online without downloading it. plz provide the link frm where i directly read the book

thanks in advance

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wrong category.

• 5 years ago

habits that's prone to force a girl to suicide, habits that is prone to intent grave harm to the lifestyles, limb or wellness of the girl, harassment with the rationale of forcing the girl or her loved ones to supply a few estate, or harassment considering that the girl or her loved ones is not able to yield to needs for more cash or does no longer supply a few estate. The punishment is imprisonment for upto 3 years and a exceptional. The criticism in opposition to cruelty needn't be lodged by way of the individual herself. Any relative may additionally make the criticism on her behalf. What are the types of "cruelty" recognized by way of the Courts? a million. Persistent denial of meals, two.Insisting on perverse sexual habits, three.Constantly locking a girl out of the condominium, four.Denying the girl entry to kids, thereby inflicting intellectual torture, five.Physical violence, Taunting, demoralising and striking down the girl with the goal of inflicting intellectual torture, 6.Confining the girl at residence and no longer enabling her common social sex, 7.Abusing kids of their mom's presence with the goal of inflicting her intellectual torture, eight.Denying the paternity of the youngsters with the goal of inflicing intellectual ache upon the mummy, and nine.Threatening divorce until dowry is given.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.