We have heard many miracles of God. Why doesn't God do any miracles now?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Sam answered 2 years ago
All the pretend miracles were done thousand of years a go and were simply believed. Now that people know better they never happen.

Asker's rating & comment

4 out of 5
Dear Madhukar describes the properties of light and the like as miracles. But that is not the question here.
  • Comment

Other Answers (22)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Madhukar answered 2 years ago
    Let me describe some miracles and tell me who has done it.
    1)
    Light always travels through different mediums in such a way that it takes the least time in going from one point to the other. To do that light has to undergo refraction while changing medium. How does light work out the least path which can be confirmed using advanced calculus to be perfect.

2)
    As you may be aware that a matter has more density in solid state as compared to liquid state. Water is an exception in this. Ice is lighter than water unlike other substances like metals. As a result, ice floats on water. Had this not been the case, all marine life forms would have died as they would have been crushed under heavy ice sinking in sea water.

3)
    Had there been no ozone layer surrounding the earth which protects us from the fatal effects of ultraviolet light, life would have been impossible on the earth. Who took care of providing this protective atmosphere surrounding the earth.

4)
    Nature takes care of the new born for its food in the form of mother's milk. In fact, mother's milk also protects the baby from many ailments. Scientists have also recently found a secret of nature that umblical cord can solve many ailments of a person for his lifetime and now there are banks for preserving the umblical cord for future use to tackle diseases of the person.

There are many such miracles scattered all around us in nature. I am not listing them to prove the existence of God, but just as you are asking the believers a question on miracles of God, they too can ask you to explain the force behind these miracles of nature. If you fail to answer them, their reply is that these miracles are due to God. If you disagree, can you prove that it is not so?
    • Comment
  • Creativei© answered 2 years ago
    For your kind information god is doing miracle each and every day , since we are all normal human beings , who are busy solving material world problems and are busy in defaming god , how we can expect that god should tell his each and every miracle to us . its ridiculous isnt ? . first of all in order to know his miracles , you believe and worship him . one day you too will experience that .. .
    • Comment
  • Azher answered 2 years ago
    Day by day miracles are happening but your eyes don't have such a power to see it and your ears don't have enough strength to hear it. Now in the world there is one miracle called QURAN.....but you peoples don't have a brain to understand it...........sorry if the TRUTH hurt
    • Comment
  • Jana Jogi De Naal answered 2 years ago
    He does in every second.... if i tell you, would you believe that ?
    • Comment
  • Speaking Soul answered 2 years ago
    We are trying to become Deaf...
    • Comment
  • Ameya answered 2 years ago
    Miracles do not exist, at least most are fake and primarily devised by money hungry cult leaders, Real miracles cannot exist in this day and age since there is no one in today's age worthy of them. Miracles occurred in ancient times due to peoples good karma, but that doesnt exist anymore

Good to see you back

Source(s):

the THING in my room
    • Comment
  • Joe P answered 2 years ago
    The fact that you are living and breathing at this moment is a miracle. So, God does continue to do miracles.
    • Comment
  • Jaysinh answered 2 years ago
    We have heard but not seen for us to believe miracles in normal way.

or We as individuals have reached very low level of humaneness that miracles are not worth offering.

or we are totally sunk in bay of materialism, where spiritual miracles have no standing so even if God performs miracles they all go unnoticed.

Just consider how many hundreds and hundreds of Saints and Religious teachers with help of our religious books, preaching and we can not feel effect of it.
    • Comment
  • margie r. answered 2 years ago
    God does perform miracles today but so many reason them away or deny the details. Ever hear of a site called Godvine? It may be a facebook site. On that site last week theres a story where a women drove her car into a flood and went under with all her windows rolled up. Her rescuers didn't know how they were going to get her out and then one of the rescuers got ahold of her and yanked her out but weird thing was when the car was pulled out all the windows were still rolled up, Sure you could come up with some explanation but those there couldn't . No one rolled down the window she swam out of nor rolled it back up. Look up miracle on the web. You should be able to find many.
    • Comment
  • Say what I want answered 2 years ago
    He Does.

If you mean why he doesn't communicate with everyone like he did in the old testament. I believe its because the Old Testament people were completely lost. They were waiting for the prophecy of a savior to be fulfilled, which is Jesus. Now that Jesus paid the price of sins, we have an open opportunity to have fellowship with God, People of the old Testament didn't have that same opportunity as we do now.

The new testament couldn't be written until Jesus came and fulfilled the prophecy. Now that we have the full bible and now that the prophecy was fulfilled we have everything we need to get to heaven. We don't need as much as the people of the old testament did.

However, he does still preform miracles. I doubt he preform miracles for people who don't believe in him. Mostly because they don't pray....until they are in trouble.
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• IRRELIGIOUS answered 2 years ago
    God has no time.
    May be God has more problems than the human beings.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • You could be dead right this second . But you are alive. That is a miracle .
    • Comment
  • Warm answered 2 years ago
    It all stopped with the invention of photography

Source(s):

history
    • Comment
  • Ceisiwr answered 2 years ago
    Those who want to believe in miracles can convince themselves that they still happen. You can interpret an event as having supernatural causes and call it a miracle.

Or you can study the phenomenon and determine the natural processes and causes that were really behind it; and if you fail to do this, the default shouldn't be "It's a miracle" but "I don't know what caused it, at least not yet".
    • Comment
  • someanbutfair answered 2 years ago
    He does, but it is more difficult for us to see them, because on the one hand we take everything for granted an on the other hand we give too much credit to the doctors, when somebody who's almost dead recovers. Of course, doctors can do that, but don't they get a little help, I wonder?
    Have you ever read titles like "man miraculously survives car crash"? I'm sure you have.
    • Comment
  • aavargis answered 2 years ago
    Experience your miracle through words or just go thru works of living apostles R.Boenke(German), Rev.Ram Babu(India), Benny Hinn(US), Evng.Dhinakaran(India). I have the experience that Jesus did for me thru Ram Babu and D.G.S Dhinakaran.
    Jesus works still with signs of wonders through His apostles now.

Source(s):

Jesuscalls.org, bennyhinn.org
    • Comment
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    Because they have never happened.
    • Comment
  • little toot answered 2 years ago
    Being a FICTION doesn't help his cause.

LOJFL.
    • Comment
  • thinker answered 2 years ago
    Never happened, It's all human creationism to control fellow human beings, why doesn't happen now because human control us with politics.
    • Comment
  • ? answered 2 years ago
    Because cameras were invented apparently.
    • Comment
  • LEGO Oberleutnant answered 2 years ago
    "Your prayers fall on deaf ears"
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block