What do you think of George Clooney's comments on Christian aid work here?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I always liked george clooney .. I liked rosemary and Nick his old man from cinci television news ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Clooney

In 2006, Clooney and his son George travelled to Darfur, Sudan, and filmed a documentary, A Journey to Darfur, which was broadcast on American cable TV as well as in United Kingdom and France. In 2008, it was released on DVD with the proceeds from its sale being donated to the International Rescue Committee to help the people of Darfur.[5][6][7][8]

Clooney became a strong activist for Darfur. He has done several open forums and speeches at local high schools in Ohio and Kentucky, and has participated in different rallies for Darfur. On March 16, 2007, following a Darfur rally, Clooney was awarded an honorary Class of 1952 diploma from St. Xavier High School, the high school he attended in Cincinnati before moving to California.[9] On October 11, 2007, Clooney visited Turpin High School in Cincinnati to talk to students about Darfur. The University of Kentucky announced that it would present him with an honorary degree at its 2007 commencement.[10]

• Raatz
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I don't know anything about the situation on the ground in Sudan...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

>but wouldn't it be a little more productive to donate a few of those millions?

It's everyone else that should donate.

Oh, and why not mention this?

http://www.muslimaid.org/index.php/about-us/where-...

False pride = ticket to hell.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Clooney is a theist.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

"Hollywood actor George Clooney put his body on the line for Sudan when he was arrested outside the Sudanese embassy in Washington March 16th."

LOL Yeah thanks for protesting George, but wouldn't it be a little more productive to donate a few of those millions? There's nothing worse than pompous, self righteous celebrities and George Clooney is about as bad as they come.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.