promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

any tv series similar to kyle xy, john doe, dark angel?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Rose D
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Haven and Alphas on the SyFy Channel.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • nasser
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I purely watched Kyle XY out of your checklist.i don't understand which a sort of incorporate on netflix and which of them are not.... Drama: - Breaking undesirable - Dexter - Justified - Sons of Anarchy - Southland (useful cop drama) - Mad men - Boardwalk Empire - quite Little Liars Sci-Fi/delusion/etc: - Fringe - sport of Thrones - The Vampire Diaries - The strolling ineffective - Being Human - Alphas action: - Chuck - Nikita Dramedy: - Parenthood (useful relatives drama) - Switched at beginning - Californication (SHOWTIME) - Shameless (SHOWTIME) - the huge C (SHOWTIME) - Weeds (SHOWTIME) - Harry's regulation - Glee - White Collar - suits - united states of Tara (SHOWTIME) (Cancelled) - men of a definite Age (Cancelled) Comedy: - community - that's often Sunny in Philadelphia - Archer (caricature) - Louie - cutting-component relatives - Parks and sport - Blue Mountain State - Awkward. - Wilfred - raising wish - The stressful circumstances of RJ Berger - How I Met Your mom - the huge Bang concept - 2 and a a million/2 men

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.