should i be a game warden?

So i love the outdoors, hunting, and fishing. I am passionate about the outdoors and think being a game warden is a job I would love. I know it doesn't make much money though. Since I have a 4.0, I've been told to do something that makes money. I've shown talent in engineering but can't see myself doing it and think it would be boring. Should I take the path of Passion, enjoyment, and hapiness or go with the high income?

• dumdum
    Best Answer

Go with what you want to do. Money isn't everything. Health and happiness is. I have devoted my life to being a hunting and fishing "bum". I have very little, unless it has to do with hunting and fishing or the outdoors. And I have everything a man may need or want when it comes to that.

And I am as happy as any man that walks on two feet.I've never regretted my choice of lifestyle.

But you could be a wildlife biologist. They work in the field, and the pay is better then the enforcement division.Just a thought. But the bottom line is do what you are happy doing.

I'd always say go the route that makes you happiest. They say if you pick a job you love, the money will follow. As long as it pays enough for you to have a good life, and pay for all that cool stuff ya love, like guns, gear, etc, then why not!

Remember there are other outdoor related job options, so if being a game warden isn't quite right, check out other options with the Fish and Game, BLM, or even consider becoming a hunting guide (this is rather difficult to do), or whatever other offerings there are.

it's hard to find a job that you love, that also keeps you in a top financial status as well.It would be nice if we all got multi million dollar contracts to play a game, but we know the reality of life isn't that kind to us all.A game warden is an honorable job, and would be fun to land. The reality of it though is that there have been a lot of cut backs due to the poor economy in years recently past, and unfortuneatly more often than not, they will start in the dept of nat. resources and game wardens are the first to get thinned out for some odd reason. it would be cool , but would it be short lived? maybe,maybe not. I have never heard of companies having to thin out the engineering personal, and have worked with quiet a few on various jobs, and I guarantee you that they always seemed reasonably happy with their jobs, always dressed like a lawyer or someone upscale, and they always drove vehicles in the luxury class, and I've never seen one of them having to change job professions in mid life either. I love my job as a carpenter going on 28 years, i paid my dues and am now a top dollar carpenter, but it is useless when there is no work due to a dry market. engineering is a field that will always have stability,security,and longevity too. You could always sign up with the Border Patrol.........

• Chase

A game warden is required to work on all season openers.

That would suck.

But i think it would be a good job still.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDRhS

Game wardens have full law enforcement power. He could be checking for warrents as well as having your contact information if there was any evidence of illegal poaching or other activities in order to investigate you further.

MAKE MONEY PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!

Start Making Money Today by playing New Games!

Make $500 - $3,500 ++ Per Month Playing Video Games!

Plus Huge Bonuses Never Before Seen!

No Boss, No Noisy Alarm Clocks, and Definitely No Schedules!

Get out of the rat race today! You get to decide because you have the freedom of working for yourself.

✔ And you can start NOW - http://gametestingjobs.info/home-37.html

Source(s): Earn Up to $500-$3,500 Every Month Making a Better than Average Income Doing What You Want, When You Want: http://gametestingjobs.info/home-37.html
  • Mr.357

I am not to sure how much fun it would be to watch other people hunt and fish while you are working. Be an engineer and make lots of money and get lots of vacation time and enjoy playing in the outdoors instead of working in the outdoors.

• Andrew

4.0 gpa? What kid you got a good future you should go with something more. If you really want I guess that you could but in the long run its not worth it with that high of grades

* Simple if you want to be miserable, bored, and make lots of $$$$ take the Engineering job.* If you want to be excited, motivated, and at the same time pleased, and happy while at the same time make a Good, Stable, Dependable living become a Game Warden.* Game Wardens never get laid off and are never out of a job.* Personal experience with being a Wildlife Conservation Officer.*

Source(s): * Run like a Deer.*.................Fly like an Eagle.*~~
  • pick a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life.

Source(s): if you want to be a game warden, be a game warden.