Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Tupac Vs. God in a debate on facebook?

n a media sharing site he typed "Everyones waiting for jesus to return im waiting for tupac".

He was obviouslly a big fan and all his pics had tupac. He is attending harvard.

The girls who dissed him said this as their arguments.

1.He's just a rapper

2.He's not greater than jesus or god

3.Tupac didn't die for your black @( I thought this was racist, but she was black and I felt it was like if you have a black butt it's less than any other butt...)

4.All he did was write

5.He didn't do anything in the world but write

6.Why is he dead and jesus alive

His arguments

1.I feel tupac has affected me more than jesus IMO

2.He didn't do anything? He told the youth to stop begging for handouts and get up get out and make something, Mhis mom was a drug addict,faced life, and he was a drop out and he became highly educated a millionaire.

3.We can prove tupacs real can you do the same

4.Show me something jesus done that can be traced to him

5.How do you know he's god

I liked the guys status because even as a christian he said IMO after every statement they acted as if they had fact. The guy was also in college and the girls going to community college.

Also tupac never claimed to be god, or even the best rapper just the realest. Who put the salt in their drink?

Favorite Answer

COPY THIS MESSAGE FAST BECAUSE JEWS AND TRAITORS DELETE IT FAST!

TERRORIST JEWS KILL AMERICANS!

Jews are not the sweet/smart/suffering individuals as they present themselves using their own Jew propaganda machines. Jews are full of hate and suffer from a whole range of genetic mental disorders like schizophrenia, paranoia, and others that make them prone to criminal/parasitic/corruptive behavior.

The banking Jews started their corruption of USA in 1913 with creation of the Fed. The Great Depression of 1930's was the direct result of Jew corruption. Jews used Great Depression as an opportunity to corrupt/expand the federal government because parasites like Jews exploit host organisms through central systems. After Hitler came to power in 1933 and removed Jews from all important positions, Germany experienced unprecedented economic growth while the rest of the world controlled by Jews suffered through Great Depression. Jews did not like this precedent and immediately in 1933 Jews declared economic war on Germany. Hitler invaded Poland only because Poland was infested with five million Jews who constantly were harassing Germany. Jews used their media power to brainwash White Americans to fight White Germans for Jews. All the official "history" has been written by lying Jews and it should be called Jewstory instead of History.

Jews are not Whites. Jews are mongrels and actually hate Whites. Jews started all the jokes about Whites like Dumb Blondes, Rednecks, Polish Jokes, etc. The sheeple merely parroted after the Jew media. Jews are the ones who promote all those Blacks you see in the media, sports, schools, or beauty pageants. Jews constantly stir up conflicts between Whites and Blacks by propagandizing the shootings of Blacks in order to take your attention away from all Jew scams. Since 9/11 Jews intensified their "Racism" tactics and their famous "Holocaust" tactics because more Americans learn every day that Jews did 9/11. Jews designed "Holocaust" as a psychological gimmick to make you ignore your own gut instinct about the criminal/parasitic nature of Jews. Jews know they are the biggest criminals on Earth, and that is why Jews came up with the "Holocaust" scam where Jews masquerade as the biggest victims on Earth. Jews are Masters of biggest lies and deceptions.

After Jews created illegally Israel, Israel became the main base of criminal operations for the most insane type of Jews called Zionists. The Israeli Zionist Jews committed enormous atrocities against Americans and blamed others to advance their insane plans. The Israeli Jews killed JFK in 1963 in order to get the atomic bombs because JFK refused them. All Jews covered it up because all Jews always protect themselves as a group. Read the book by Michael Piper "Final Judgment", it is online in pdf, also google videos for presentation by author. The Israeli Jews killed 34 crewmen of American Navy when Jews tried repeatedly to sink USS Navy ship "Liberty" in 1967 and blame Egypt for it. Again, all Jews covered it up with the help of American traitors like LBJ (his bones should be dug up and thrown out of US soil). The Israeli Jews killed over 3000 Americans on 9/11 to make USA invade Afghanistan and Iraq for Jews. Again, all Jews covered it up with the help of American traitors like Bush II. Watch the video "9/11 Missing Links" online.

Without their control of brainwashing media, Jews are nothing more than insane rats. Only Jew scams enabled many Jews to masquerade with Ivy League diplomas, Nobel prizes, Oscars, etc. Jews run their college/Awards scams like Wall Street scams, elections scams, etc. Independent investigations of all Ivy League colleges would show that most Jew students are frauds with standardized tests taken by somebody else or their test results falsified by the corrupt admissions offices. The biggest Jew Nobel Prize winner Einstein was a fraud and plagiarist. Jews never invented anything but scams. Jews in Israel rank well below average in IQ scores among all nations. Basically, Israel is a hellhole where tens of billions of dollars of American taxpayers' money are wasted on worthless Jews each year and where even Jews do not want to live.

Jews control illegally the US Government. The American democracy is a myth. Recently, Jews in US Congress imposed on Americans yet another Jew Law (Jaw) called "National Defense Authorization Act" that threatens any American who tries to defend The US Constitution. However, the ultimate power lies in the economies, now all mortally wounded by Jews. Jews were too greedy by exporting all real American jobs and forcing Americans to live on debt for too long. Once enough good White Americans reach poverty levels, the game will be over for Jews, especially if their psychotic relatives in Israel pull another USS Liberty or 9/11. Eventually, Jews will have to take head on the real American laws like The Second Amendment of The US Constitution.

• Janet

This is quite the question and one that you will never get anywhere with a JW,as they are not going to listen to any of the arguments that we have, even though they are bible truths. You have to remember that they have the "Almighty Watchtower" that is the official communication with God and they believe only what comes through them not us as we are a part of the system of things run by Satan, we are Christendom, not Christians. The Jehovah's witness are the only true Christians. They have God (Jehovah) and god (Jesus) you know Michael the Archangel. God created god and then used his first creation to create everything else. I guess they think, for some reason, that God (Jehovah) needed a little god (Jesus) to create all [other] things for him, as he wasn't up to the task that week. You know he (Jesus aka Michael or Ronald McDonald) was the firstborn over all creation, so he had to be the first created, although in the book of John it tells us that all things were created through him and for him and nothing that had been created without him. So he must have created himself or he was as John 1:1 pointed out the "Word" and the "Word" was God and not created but was God. However, that would not fit into their theme of things and diminish the control techniques they use to control the JW's. I completely agree with you, but like I said before they are not going to listen. They have been very well prepaired for this question and have all kinds of answers or comebacks for this question. No matter how wrong they are. You also have to remember that it is the "Almighty Watchtower" whom control the JW's and they totally believe that they have the truth and we do not. But keep on asking the questions and plant that seed of truth in their minds and maybe they will someday listen and research on their own and come to the real truth.

Tupac is coming back in 2014. He lives in Cuba under the fake name Santiago Smith.

• J

I never much listen to Tupac to be honest too busy I guess.

Yo! it's me Jesus.....back and still eating the fruits and seeds as God ordered in Genesis, from beginning to end....

and to prove I'm the real deal I explain (in all languages as promised) how I performed 2 miracles feeding the 5000 and the miraculous catch in my key video "the announcement". More will be revealed in due course over the next while as the world wakes up to the reality I am back. Of course some will say I am an imposter but the reality is no one will wonder how the miracles were performed anymore as my truth will be embedded in the minds of man and everyone will know it's the truth even if they deny me in their hearts. I urge you to Spread the video (facebook-Jayzus Christo, twitter-@themessiahme, email etc). to doubt is normal but oppose or censor me at your peril. Those who muster faith and pass on the video shall be rewarded (although perhaps despised by many).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p9lwanuhOM

Youtube thumbnail

Love Jesus reincarnate.

PS. there is no contradiction between God and science as I explain briefly and succinctly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sV_K-Lsjw8

Youtube thumbnail

Plus the new calendar, not so new but the easiest and most universal true celestrial calendar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQhK_jAEkrs

Youtube thumbnail

PPS. The Quran is expired. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=did2nF2Za88

Youtube thumbnail

plus one especially for athiests. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EA24K3hEZA

Youtube thumbnail

and catholics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcUUAR5F768

Youtube thumbnail

for creationists http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sV_K-Lsjw8

Youtube thumbnail

PPPS. PLEASE don't anyone waste your time replying with OT/NT quotes about warnings of false messiahs, many coming in my name etc! I know the bible..... it just so happens I'm the ONE who understands it and is sent to fulfil it.

• swerve

cool beans

LMAO great question