Tupac Vs. God in a debate on facebook?

n a media sharing site he typed "Everyones waiting for jesus to return im waiting for tupac". He was obviouslly a big fan and all his pics had tupac. He is attending harvard. The girls who dissed him said this as their arguments. 1.He's just a rapper 2.He's not greater than jesus or... show more n a media sharing site he typed "Everyones waiting for jesus to return im waiting for tupac".

He was obviouslly a big fan and all his pics had tupac. He is attending harvard.

The girls who dissed him said this as their arguments.

1.He's just a rapper
2.He's not greater than jesus or god
3.Tupac didn't die for your black @( I thought this was racist, but she was black and I felt it was like if you have a black butt it's less than any other butt...)
4.All he did was write
5.He didn't do anything in the world but write
6.Why is he dead and jesus alive

His arguments
1.I feel tupac has affected me more than jesus IMO
2.He didn't do anything? He told the youth to stop begging for handouts and get up get out and make something, Mhis mom was a drug addict,faced life, and he was a drop out and he became highly educated a millionaire.
3.We can prove tupacs real can you do the same
4.Show me something jesus done that can be traced to him
5.How do you know he's god

I liked the guys status because even as a christian he said IMO after every statement they acted as if they had fact. The guy was also in college and the girls going to community college.

Also tupac never claimed to be god, or even the best rapper just the realest. Who put the salt in their drink?