Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Any tips on this mental health problem?

i am 22 years old and i suffer from sensory processing disorder and its hard cause its affecting my day too day functioning badly. i have too get plenty of sleep, have too have a strict diet (can't eat any of my favourite foods :( ) and execise overwise my sesnroy problems get harder too mangage and i go into overload.

any tips on what would be the best thing i could do about dealing with this mental health condition because i am really depressed and unhappy :-(? i live with my parents as well.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Please take some moral help from from any of your near and dear friends or relatives and please re-post the question after taking their suggestions. You have to throw some more light. I think there is a lack of clarity in presenting your genuine problems.

Source(s): own
  • 9 years ago

U might want to eat more.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.