I know you've already seen this but I BEG YOU TO READ MY CASE.....Gay Porn and Straight Guys? I10 POINTS!?

So I think I'm straight, but when I watch Gay Porn it turns me on more than straight porn does....It just turns me on to see 2 hot guys having sex,kissing or giving each other blow jobs....anything involving to men in a sexual relationship turn me on....but so does Straight Porn....when I see a couple having... show more So I think I'm straight, but when I watch Gay Porn it turns me on more than straight porn does....It just turns me on to see 2 hot guys having sex,kissing or giving each other blow jobs....anything involving to men in a sexual relationship turn me on....but so does Straight Porn....when I see a couple having sex I also get turned on....I wouldn't want to have sexual relationships with a guy but I would with a girl....and like I'm attracted to girls, I just know it.....but then sometimes I jack-off when I think my hot guy friend and I are having sex or kissing.....but when I ejaculate, all these feelings go away and I think "What the hell am I doing, and the idea of me being in a gay relationship disgusts me......I've never masturbated to me and a girl having sex, maybe cause the community I live in doesn't accept a guy and a girl in a relation ship unless they're married and I'm 15! I've been raised in a home where thinking about girls in a sexual way is a sin unless she's my wife, that's my religion so I've been pushed a side to the guy's side in an indirect way.....I do want to have sex with a girl, I just know it and feel it but I wouldn't with a guy....but then I think why do I jack-off to me thinking of my guy friend and me having sex or kissing but after I ejaculate I think "What the hell" and I know I'm attracted to girls....why does this happen? Am I gay? Am I bi? Am I just curious? Do all guys around this age go through this phase? I mean all my guy friends say they're 100% attracted to girls and I just feel awkward that I sometimes jack-off to gay sex....so please please please help me... thanks xx