Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Should Pearl Jam or Stone Temple Pilots make a album like this in the future?Read description below.?

This is What I think how Pearl Jam or Stone temple pilots next album:

Shouldn't be classic rock influenced

12 or 13 minutes long, ringing around 50 minutes

Should be filled with jazz and ambient or electronica influences

Should be experimental and ''a complete break from the past

A loose concept album about consumerism or materialism

small ''hints'' of grunge sprinkled around the album, ideally one grunge song

should suprise people

Tell me what you think of my ''album plan''? Tell what your think pearl jam or stone temple pilots next album should sound like?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If that is the album you want, why would you want lumpen knuckleheads like Pearl Jam or Stone Temple pilots to make it?

There are other bands that are much closer to what you describe.

• 5 years ago

i admire Scott extra. B2- I continually think of of Eddie Vedder once I pay attention Creed, over Scott, yet yeah, now that i think of of it, he does sing extra in a Scott Weiland type. BQ2- Pearl Jam- Black or Alive Stone Temple Pilots- Kitchenware and candy Bars

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Your idea is bogus. My idea for they're next one for Pearl Jam would be it would have the old no code and yield feel and Stone Gossard would be the lead vocalist on at least 3 songs having 14 songs on the album. (Neat huh?!) As for STP it would have the old No.4 and Core sound and Scott would use his old deep voice on most of the songs again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.