I am trying to watch old tv shows and movies on youtube...can anyone give me any more suggestions...?

I have watched, bewitched, gomer pyle, mayberry rfd,andy griffith, I love lucy,I dream of Jeannie and of course bonanza..I would like to see if anyone could give me more suggestions on what to watch that youtube might have ( I can only use youtube at work). Any movies to watch also...

Thanks, The one with the most suggestions gets those 10 points in their Easter Basket today:)

Like I said...I am restricted to youtube...this computer will not let me on a special sites to watch movies and such...they only allow youtube...I need stuff I can watch on youtube!

Favorite Answer

Damn what kind of job do you have that they let you lazy off the day away?? 0.o

Anyway try watching the original that Bewitched got its inspiration from, My Favorite Martian. It was on there last I checked a few years back

unquestionably for video clips Sylvain Chomet's the Triplets of Belleville and the Illusionist -- the latter in step with a script with the aid of the large French comedian Jacques Tati. the two are almost silent and rather equivalent to Tati's movies with a hefty dose of surrealism. they're new and intensely candy in the best experience of the observe (unquestionably the Triplets of Belleville got here out in 2003 however the Illusionist previous due final 365 days and could in simple terms be out on video.

Dick van Dyke is my fav