I am trying to watch old tv shows and movies on youtube...can anyone give me any more suggestions...?

I have watched, bewitched, gomer pyle, mayberry rfd,andy griffith, I love lucy,I dream of Jeannie and of course bonanza..I would like to see if anyone could give me more suggestions on what to watch that youtube might have ( I can only use youtube at work). Any movies to watch also... Thanks, The one with the most... show more I have watched, bewitched, gomer pyle, mayberry rfd,andy griffith, I love lucy,I dream of Jeannie and of course bonanza..I would like to see if anyone could give me more suggestions on what to watch that youtube might have ( I can only use youtube at work). Any movies to watch also...
Thanks, The one with the most suggestions gets those 10 points in their Easter Basket today:)
Update: Like I said...I am restricted to youtube...this computer will not let me on a special sites to watch movies and such...they only allow youtube...I need stuff I can watch on youtube!