Is there anyway i can get this popular guy to me PREGNANT?

IM 14 & I THINK im ready 4 a child & i hav the right guy to get me pregnant but he doesn't want to have one so is there anyway i can poke holes in his condom with a needle without him knowing wut i did? I have a job and i don't wanna be a old mother thats why i wanna hav one b4 16 & the guy is 17 & hes the coolest richiest guy in school and he has a car!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

AHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!!!! HAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!! OMG LOL!!!! I'm not gonna tell you that 14 is not mature enough to handle a kid (even though it's true), and I'm not gonna tell you what will happen if he finds out since you're sure that he won't.

If you get pregnant because you poked a hole in his condom, that's his life ruined. He'll resent you for the rest of his life and you'll have to live with the fact that you took away the freedom of a boy who's life is just beginning and ruined it all for your own selfish game. How would you feel if some man forced you to marry him and you had no way of backing out or getting a divorce? Just the same.

If you need a baby that badly, look for someone who actually wants a kid.

• 8 years ago

Oh my goshh ! I'm only 14 too and I've thought about that too... but it's a stupid thought.. your only a child yourself !! If he doesn;t want a baby anyway then if you do have one, he's gonna leave you and your stuck taking care of the baby yourself... and when your older your not going to be able to get a boyfriend because no boy wants a girl with a baby.. wait until you are married so you have a baby with the right person.. push this out of your head okay? you shouldnt even be having sex yett !!!! thats all this boy wants you for.. just waitt and forget about it.. babies are more than you think !! DONT do it! big mistake if you do.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Oh my goodness a car!? No way!! That's super duper cool!

Seriously, by the way you are talking, you are no where near being ready to have a child so please don't. Theres already enough teenagers pregnant we don't need anymore. You're still a kid yourself. It's a shame how babies are trying to have babies.

• 8 years ago

Just cuz u get prego with a guy doesn't mean he will stay with u. It's the scariest thing. If I were him I wouldn't stay either honestly. If u do it ur life will be ruined

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

just put tht ridiculous idea out of ur head.. u r only 16 n motherhood means loads of responsibilities and pressure. And it is not as fun as u think either.

• 8 years ago

**** man. your a baby, calm your **** and go study or something. you think your ready but your really not because you need looking after yourself babe :)

and WOW he has a car!! what is that going to do you in life huh? wait until your at least a legal adult and i think you should concentrate on your relationship at the moment because your just embarrassing your self big Time!

• 8 years ago

didn't you listen to your health classes? you can only get babies from me

• Tam
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

What makes you think he will have sex with a silly girl like you?

Poor thing, you didn't take your meds today? Ask mommy to get you your meds ok? :)

• 8 years ago

you should honestlyy really wait to get pregnaunt!

i mean, if he doesnt want one and then you poke holes into his condom and you end up havin one, whats saying hes going to stick around and help&care for you and the baby?

you should wait:)xxxx

• liable
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

What a waste of oxygen

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.