Heard that THQ might possibly go bankrupt, if this happens what publisher should WWE get to publish their game?

*games

I hear alot of people wanting it to be EA and i disagree completely, specially if they develop the games. Do u know the last games that EA put out? WCW Mayhem and WCW Backstage Assault and i know that was a decade ago but look at EA's rep now? The developer needs to be someone who knows wrestling so it doesn't really matter who the publisher.

I'd say well Yukes does know wrestling, most of there games they ever developed was wrestling and owned 54% of shares in New Japan Pro Wrestling however wwe12 was a great offline game IMO but it suffered online but i think thats more THQ's fault than Yukes. But if theres a developer most renown for making wrestling games its syn Sophia previously known as AKI Corporation. Whoever gets the license to WWE Video games needs to get syn Sophia as a Developer. Play games like WWF no mercy, WCW vs NWO Revenge, WWF wrestlemania 2000 def jam vendetta and u know why they so fun, add a good online multiplayer and a variety of matches and it would be one of the best of all time.

infinity ward? Aren't they the developers of COD series? And i don't think they have made any games besides First person shooters.... so i don't know how well they'd do at wrestling games.

Favorite Answer

I will be fine with whatever publisher that actually cares of the Nintendo Wii version of the game, what THQ doesn't.

Rock star sega or Bethesda Softworkswould make a good wrestling game

Source(s): I am perfection!

Electronic Arts(EA)

• ?

I hope infinity ward take over, they are awesome at making games

Source(s): WE SUFFER PG WWE

2K Sports

Idk THQ has done it for yrs.. Iwant em to conteniue

• CAPCOM

Idk