Do you agree that Sachin wears a mask of a good guy?

After seeing Dhoni and Sehwag and after noticing Sachin I tend to feel that he is wearing a mask of a good guy.Dhoni and Sehwag might have been wrong for coming out in the media but atleast they dont pretend,you may like them or you might not but they are being the person they are.Sachin somehow seems to have... show more After seeing Dhoni and Sehwag and after noticing Sachin I tend to feel that he is wearing a mask of a good guy.Dhoni and Sehwag might have been wrong for coming out in the media but atleast they dont pretend,you may like them or you might not but they are being the person they are.Sachin somehow seems to have mastered this act of impressing people and getting into the good books of people and stay away from controversy.Dhoni was frank enough to say that all that he wants is a bungalow and a bank balance of 5 lakh rupees.He doesnt lie like Sachin who says "My passion is cricket" and amass wealth.He wears a mask.I'm sure non Indians will agree with me on this
Update: Well,Amassing wealth isnt a bad thing but keeping an image of a saint who says that he wants nothing but amasses wealth is considered as wearing a mask. Like I said, Dhoni dint sound like saint when he said that all he wants is a bungalow and 5 lakhs bank balance,there is nothing wrong in that but he is being... show more Well,Amassing wealth isnt a bad thing but keeping an image of a saint who says that he wants nothing but amasses wealth is considered as wearing a mask. Like I said, Dhoni dint sound like saint when he said that all he wants is a bungalow and 5 lakhs bank balance,there is nothing wrong in that but he is being honest out there.
Update 2: @RSRD,He might be smart enough to keep an innocent face, deceive people into thinking he is a saint and all that but certainly not a yogi.You can be diplomatic,politically correct,nice and suave but beyond a point it all looks obviously fake.Thats where a little bit of honesty can be refreshing and that's what... show more @RSRD,He might be smart enough to keep an innocent face, deceive people into thinking he is a saint and all that but certainly not a yogi.You can be diplomatic,politically correct,nice and suave but beyond a point it all looks obviously fake.Thats where a little bit of honesty can be refreshing and that's what Dhoni did