Is it possible to get a FHA 203(k) loan if i do not live or work in the area currently?

I currently live an hour and a half away from where I'm trying to buy a house. Is this going to keep the loan from going through or is there a way around it? I know the borrower has to occupy the house but the loan allows for up to a 6month period for renovation of the home without occupying it. I'm... show more I currently live an hour and a half away from where I'm trying to buy a house. Is this going to keep the loan from going through or is there a way around it?

I know the borrower has to occupy the house but the loan allows for up to a 6month period for renovation of the home without occupying it.

I'm more then certain I could find a job in the area sooner then the renovations would be done.

My father is elderly but self sufficient. He is going to be moving into the house with me. Would it be good enough if he were to occupy the house until I sustained work in the area?

Or I thought of applying for transfer now and if I could get a letter that I would be hired as soon as I moved into the area would that be good enough to allow the loan to go through?

Found the perfect house and I'm trying to be prepared for my appointment with the mortgage broker this week. Any help would be appreciated.