Help please serious help?

I have been having headaches all the time painful ones i have them when i use alot of energy or strenght or focus on something.my stomache hurts at times and it always growls.Im always tired but i cant get enough hours of sleep.im really realy thin and i have a very poor appetite and have a hard time swallowing food.im almost never hungry.im always.sunlight irratates ny eyes and im intolerate to the cold.and strangly im stronger than my body looks serousy i can push a big down and have more strenght than some of my more fit classmates

Favorite Answer

Hi Daniel, I am sorry this answer is so long. I found this on line for you and I feel all of it will do you some good. Take care.

Low Immunity Symptoms

The most common manifesting signs and symptoms of an impaired or inadequately working immune system are:

■Chronic and frequent infections are the most significant manifestation.

Fungal and bacterial infections, allergic reactions to almost anything, and benign growths in the body all point to a low immunity disorder. Suffering from a recurrent infection is a vital sign that you have a weak immune system, since the body fails to recognize this recurring infection and stop it effectively.

■Constant fatigue, tiredness, and lethargy indicate a low immunity.

■Insomnia, depression, and dark circles under the eyes also signify that one is suffering from a weakened immune system.

Causes of a Weakened Immune System

Stress, emotional upheaval, lifestyle irregularities, poor dietary habits and an inadequate nutritional intake have a grave impact on the immune mechanism.

A number of conditions can results in a devitalized body and an insufficiently functioning immune system.

■Nutrient insufficiency

■HIV infection

■Cancer

■Transplant surgery

■Inflammatory Bowel Disease

■Low WBC count (Neutropenia)

■Using anti-rejection drugs

■Advancing age

Foods That Boost the Functioning Of the Immune System

1.Vitamin C rich foods: vitamin C is the most potent antioxidant. it fights free radical damage and peps up the working of the body’s defense mechanism. Ensure that you include a serving of 1 of the following in the daily diet: lemons, lime, oranges, cherries, papayas, mangoes, bell peppers and guavas.

2.Vitamin E rich foods: vitamin E slows down the process of ageing and strengthens body cells that battle infection. Vitamin E also helps fight cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Whole grains, vegetable oils, walnuts, almonds and peanuts are excellent sources. Supplements are advocated but, it is crucial to consult your doctor about the dosage.

3.Iron supplementation: iron rich foods include: dates, spinach, fenugreek, jaggery, raisins and figs. you could also opt for iron supplements to meet the daily requirement; however, doctor’s advise is essential.

4.Echinacea: is a powerful herb that stimulates the immune cells of the body. it is also known as a potent infection fighter and combats a host of bacteria and viruses effectively. Extracts of the herb are also available in a capsule form.

5.Green tea: green tea is another amazing source of antioxidants. A glass of green tea taken daily not only steps up the working of the immune system, it also enhances digestion and assimilation and boosts energy levels appreciably.

Source(s): simpleremedies.com

Headaches are a symptom of something else, and you are stressing yourself which affects your stomach. If you do not eat enough for days, you will not feel hungry, get weak, and have an adrenoline rush when you need energy - physical or mental - causing headaches. Are you on a lot of pop or sugar drinks? You may be dehydrated. Drink only water. Photosensitive eyes, intolerant of cold and adrenoline rushes, swallowing, are signs that something deeper than not eating properly is wrong. Nobody is going to diagnose you here, but I know that you must see a doctor right now.

I think that's the most time anyone has said or typed some form of the word serious in a paragraph. I seriously think you deserve an award.

Weed cures headaches

Do you snore? Could be a sleep issue where you are not breathing at night so you are always exhausted and your body has no energy.

Another vampire question eh?

Source(s): No. You're not a vampire.