Is there a Sonic Adventure 1999 game for Wii?

Best Answer

Sonic Adventure is not available for the Wii as a hard disk game or digital download. Although, your best bet is to buy Adventure DX: Director's Cut for the Gamecube and play it on your Wii since the system is backwards compatible. However, there's no guarantee the game is compatible for the Wii. I'm just saying it's a possiblity.

Here are other suggestions. If you own either a PS3 and/or a 360, you can buy the game as a digital download through PSN or X-Box Live Arcade. Or, you can buy the game off Steam. Or, you can buy the game as part of a Dreamcast Collection that includes Crazy Taxi, Space Channel 5: Part Two, and Sega Bass Fishing for either the 360 or PC.

Those are some suggestions you can go with, but it all depends on what fits your preference.

i exchange into 3 and started on my brother's Genesis. 1996. ToeJam and Earl Aladdin Zombies Ate My friends TMNT Mortal Kombat 2 great highway Fighter II Earthworm Jim Sonic highway Rash Then he have been given NES, SNES, N64 and PSX.

• Omar

I doubt it

-Hope i helped!!!