Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 8 years ago

Pet Ideas, for a 10 Gallon Tank?

Back in January I bought a 10 Gallon fish tank, set it up, cycled it, I had everything ready for it, however the aquatic pet that I was getting from a friend passed before my tank was ready. For about a month now I've been thinking of what to do with it. I still have the filter running and the lights on timer and everything. The point is, I really want to get a pet, I was thinking a frog, but the only full aquatic frog that I found was ADFs and ACFs. Soooo maybe a semi-aquatic frog? I don't want something common though, so maybe a newt? Could that even fit in a 10g? And please, don't say Axolotls because they're illegal in New Jersey. :( Any ideas?

I already have a dog and a bird; thank you very much. :)

Best Answer

The possession of Axolotls is illegal in New Jersey

Postby phil_vena » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:23 am

Axolotls are on the endangered species list

The possession and transportation of Axolotls is illegal in the State of New Jersey

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/xoti ... lslapp.pdf

You will find it listed on page 5

The following also CANNOT BE POSSESSED OR SOLD due to difficulties in determining morphological differences among several species (but is not limited) to the following: Axolotls.

You can download, post on the Internet (Facebook), and Publish any of Buy-Axolotls.com content and images. No permission is needed as long as it states that Buy-Axolotls.com is the source of the content and images.

Enjoy,

Philip Vena

Founder of Buy-Axolotls.com

We Protect Axolotls

www.Buy-Axolotls.com

4531 Cornell Avenue

Downers Grove, IL 60515-2609 USA

(Near West Side of Chicago)

Phone: 1-630-390-7070

email Address: Sales@Buy-Axolotls.com

Axolotl Forum: http://Buy-Axolotls.com/phpbb

Source(s): www.Buy-Axolotls.com

A large dog.