How to get out of this circle of HELL, wanting to commit suicide?

Its like a never ending circle. I recieved a severe paycut from my company that was only supose to be temporary. ($650 less a month) Now my bills are falling behing quickly, I'm watching my credit go down the drain. I lost my home. I see no sight of my job putting me back at my previous pay grade, even if they... show more Its like a never ending circle.
I recieved a severe paycut from my company that was only supose to be temporary. ($650 less a month) Now my bills are falling behing quickly, I'm watching my credit go down the drain. I lost my home. I see no sight of my job putting me back at my previous pay grade, even if they did I am already so deep in crap I cant see myself climbing out for a very long time.
I have been looking for jobs. There are barely decent jobs out here, any decent job I manage to apply to decline me based on my credit score. But I cant repair my credit score without suffice income. And I cant get suffice income without a repaired credit score.
I dropped out of college because I could no longer afford it. I cant afford to get my degree and I cant pull out anymore student loans with bad credit and cant get finicial aid because I dropped out near the end of the sememester because I couldn't afford the gas to put in my car to go to class.
I am barely holding on to my car and keeping up with the insurance. I see no end to this hell.
Cant get a job without good credit. Cant repair my credit without a job. Cant finish school without paying for tuition.
I am thinking about commiting suicide. It seems way to easy just to not worry about any of this anymore. What kind of life is this. I lived to help people on these situation. I was studying to be a therapist but now I see first hand how people come to the choice of taking there own life. Just to not worried about the despair, the unknown of whats going to happen to me when things continue to hit the fan.