Found My Son Watching My Little Pony Porn?

So I came back from my second tour of Afghanistan and obviously everyone feels a bit detached from me so second day back I go to have a chat with my son and I find him on his laptop watching porn of My LIttle Pony and masturbating to it. It was on a website called rule 34. He had 23 windows of it open I think the names he had searched where Twilight Sparkle and Applejack and I just left the room in disbelief I don't know what to do.

Please help I don't want to seriously punish him but what do I do I've seen the show and I wouldn't mind if he was watching that but Porn seriously. I just want to do that right thing.

P.s. I haven't talked to my wife yet but I don't think It would be a good idea.

My son is 14

Favorite Answer

Okay I'm not going to lie when I first saw this I died from laughing,but thats not the point here is it? Anyways what I was going to say is that don't punish him, and actually attempt at putting it lightly to your wife (if not thats okay) but don't get mad at him remember he is 14 and he has all of his hormones going at this point in his life. Also it's either going to be a faze in his life that he gets over with or this will become a fetish for himself which really isn't a problem. If you can(I bet he already knows what this is) keep him from finding out what furry is just in general. So if i helped great! If I didn't i'm sorry, but I tried my best. Also what I noticed in the other comments about talking to him about masturbation that isn't going to do anything if hes doing it he knows what it is and he should know what hes doing. So don't waste your time talking to him about masturbation if you must then you can, but I don't really think it will be making to big of a difference.

Source(s): Me and my own arrogance. No i'm just kidding I'm going off of common logic.

1

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam - http://CamGz.com/?fCWs
  • Maria

I'm a Brony myself. I like to watch it because they are cute and it's a good show. I understand that it is a bit girly, and "super macho" dudes who think the only thing guys can like are football and porn might see some amount of homosexuality in it; but hey, i'm not gay and football sucks. The pony that guy was freaking out about was "Derpy Hooves". She came onto the show and they kind of made her seem... A bit slow. Some fans took this as offensive to the mentally challenged, and protested. Most of the fans though, prior to her on-screen appearance, had already made her seem like a slow character (because one of her eyes doesn't like to play with the other one). But anyway, that's my reasoning and explaination. If people want to think i'm gay or any less of a man because I watch the show; then they can go right on ahead and think such ignorant thoughts.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

So I came back from my second tour of Afghanistan and obviously everyone feels a bit detached from me so second day back I go to have a chat with my son and I find him on his laptop watching porn of My LIttle Pony and masturbating to it. It was on a website called rule 34. He had 23 windows of it...

Source(s): son watching pony porn: https://shortly.im/HriFq

My Little Pony Pron

Mlp Porn

to be honest, i was thinking about rule 34 (porn of anything/cartoons, movies, shows, etc) waaaay before I had access to the internet. idk how it happened but we can't control it, we like what we like whether there is a reason or not. Even if he stops trying to look up his fetishes, he won't be cured. The fetish will stay with him forever, no matter how much he will try to deny it from himself. It doesn't have to be a bad thing if he grows up into a proper adult, it'll just be his darkest secret he probably won;t share with anybody

This is pathetic take him to a damn therapist who the hell watches porn of cartoon horses its ok if he masturbates but to that thats just sad help him get a girl give him advice enroll him in sports to keep him busy bronies still watch that and masterbate in age 17 or maybe even when hes grown ts sick

lmaooo let him watch porn. he's bound to watch it eventually. most kids watch it earlier. there is nothing to worry about. i've watched worse, he's fine. don't sweat it. just leave it alone, make it seem like you didn't even see it. repress the memory.

Dude wuts with u and my little pony porn

Someones got a fetishhhhh ish