Found My Son Watching My Little Pony Porn?

So I came back from my second tour of Afghanistan and obviously everyone feels a bit detached from me so second day back I go to have a chat with my son and I find him on his laptop watching porn of My LIttle Pony and masturbating to it. It was on a website called rule 34. He had 23 windows of it open I think the... show more So I came back from my second tour of Afghanistan and obviously everyone feels a bit detached from me so second day back I go to have a chat with my son and I find him on his laptop watching porn of My LIttle Pony and masturbating to it. It was on a website called rule 34. He had 23 windows of it open I think the names he had searched where Twilight Sparkle and Applejack and I just left the room in disbelief I don't know what to do.

Please help I don't want to seriously punish him but what do I do I've seen the show and I wouldn't mind if he was watching that but Porn seriously. I just want to do that right thing.

P.s. I haven't talked to my wife yet but I don't think It would be a good idea.
Update: My son is 14