What Are Some Good Books, Novels, Or Authors?

Lately, I haven't been able to find anything good to read and it's so annoying! I love to read, but can't because I can't find anything I'm interested in. I've always loved ghost stories and creepy things to that effect. I also love books about mysteries, horses, and evil fairies. I've already read the Harry Potter, The 39 Clues Series, Goosebumps, The Kane Chronicles, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I've read a lot of other things, too. I've got two bookcases full of books. I'm in Middle School and I'm a girl.

I read above my grade level, so I can probably read books for kids a little older if I want to.

Favorite Answer

Classics:

-"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" & "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" by Mark Twain

- "Little Women" by Louisa May Alcott

- "The Secret Garden" by Frances Dodgson Burnett

- "The Phantom of the Opera" by Gaston Leroux

Series:

- "Peter and the Starcatchers" series by Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson

- "A Wrinkle in Time" series by Madeleine L'engle

- "Fablehaven" "Beyonders" and "The Candy Shop War" series' by Brandon Mull

- "Series of Unfortunate Events" series by Lemony Snicket

- "Septimus Heap" series by Angie Sage

- "Leven Thumps" series by Orbert Skye

Stand Alone Books:

- "Dawn Undercover" by Anna Dale

- "Ella Enchanted" by Gail Carson Levine

- "The Time Capsule" by Lurlene McDaniel

- "Esperanza Rising" by Pam Munoz Ryan

- "Heir Apparent" by Vivian Vande Velde

- "Isabel of the Whales" by Hester Velmans

- "The Host" by Stephanie Meyer

All of these are great books that I read in Jr. High so they shouldn't be too hard.

Source(s): My bookshelves

The hunger games series. The Emily windsnap series. Every single roald dahl book. The lion the witch and the wardrobe. Witch of blackbird pond. The penderwicks. Mandie series. Peter pan original book. Anne of green gables. Abel's island. The aedyn chronicles. A summer secret. The mixed up files of miss Basil e frankweiler.

The Storyteller's Daughter: A Retelling of "The Arabian Nights" by Cameron Dokey

Both Sides of Time, Out of Time, Prisoner of Time, For All Time - Caroline B. Cooney

Sorcery and Cecelia, or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer

Rather than listen to other people's suggestions about what book you should read, you should try visiting an online plot summary website and browse around until you find something that intrigues you. A cool one that I use a lot and that has a lot of great plot summaries is called The Plot Spot: http://theplotspot.net/

13 reasons why by Jay Asher

Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

I love the HP series too, so I deeply recommend these books.;

I love reading too. Try these if you haven't read them. The house of night series. need, captivate and entice by carrie jones. Hush, hush, before I fall. I could go on forever! Type these books in google and see what ya think!

• S

Want something very different?Google ''THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS'' by Rebecca Skloot.Check this book out. Fantastic.